Brocks Front End Lowering Strap
- Tie down strap to temporarily lower front end
- Helps eliminate wheelies for quicker ET’s
- Built to Brock’s specifications exclusively by Ancra International, the world leader in tie down technology
- Remains on bike when not drag racing without disrupting handling
- Preloads front suspension to prevent ‘hammer’ on launch
- Easy installation with ‘stoplight’ adjust-ability
- Allows motorcycle to be leveled to match rear lowering link setting
- NHRA, MIROCK, NHDRO, MANCUP approved
- Made in the USA
A safe and easy way to lower your center of gravity for quicker ET's. Integrated, positive locking back-up clamp plate guarantees slip-free operation with a user-friendly release. Extra heavy duty 1800 lb. abrasion-resistant webbing assures trouble free operation and long life. Shorter strap length on buckle end to help prevent radiator damage. New straight bolt plate improves fairing clearance on today’s narrower machines
Universal strap attaches to most non-radially mounted front brakes calipers using existing brake caliper mounting bolts. Gen 1 Hayabusa, 2001 and 2002 GSX-R1000’s as well as early model GSX-R750/1100’s, Kawasaki, and Honda. Radial mount strap bracket kit required to mount to motorcycles with radial-mount brakes.
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για το προϊόν ακόμη.