- Full titanium construction with carbon fiber tip
- Aftermarket performance, well mannered sound
- Designed to meet SAE J2825 sound specifications
- Visually the same as the standard CT Series™
- World class craftsmanship, fit, and finish
- Lightweight systems weigh as little as 8 1/4 lbs.
- Two 12mm O2 bungs pre-installed on headers & one 18mm for wideband O2 sensor
- Installation hardware and instructions included
- Includes (Emissions/PAIR) block off cap and instructions for decel-pop reduction
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package at no additional charge
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) trackmaps via our map support program at no additional charge
CT Series™ QuietKore System
The CT Series™ QuietKore exhaust systems are a great option for those interested in aftermarket performance advantages without overly aggressive sound. Designed to meet SAE J2825 sound specifications.
Click here to read more about the SAE J2825 specification
*QuietKore vs. Standard CT Series™
Test System: CT Series Dual™
*Test Bike: ZX-14R (2012)
Standard CT Series™:
5000 RPM: 105db
CT Series™ QuietKore:
5000 RPM: 100db
Testing results showed less than 1 HP loss with QuietKore
*Test results may vary depending on testing conditions & make/model of your motorcycle.
Note: The muffler will require a short break-in period to properly activate the resin used in the silencer. Allow the bike to heat up during idle to begin this process. At 130 degrees Celsius the wool used will expand, there will be a noticeable odor as well as smoke. When the smoke goes away the muffler is ready to go.