- Satin titanium finish (natural color)
- Rich, race-inspired sound
- 2.25" outlet permanent baffle
- No fairing modifications required
- Mounts to OEM muffler mounting location
- 58% weight savings vs OEM muffler
- Retains the OEM catalytic converter
- An easy and affordable way to customize your bike
- Laser engraved Brock's Performance logo
- Includes muffler, elbow and necessary hardware
- Designed to work with OEM front section only
Brock’s Performance Slip-on mufflers will transform any stock exhaust system into a great sounding, customized accessory. Slip-ons are also very affordable, making them a very attractive option. Logo plates are available in several different colors to give your bike a custom look and lets not forget, at Brock's Performance, all pipes come free with industry-leading technical support.
Brock's Performance Predator™ Slip-On Key Features:
Predator™ Titanium slip-on systems are manufactured using the finest high grade titanium alloy for maximum performance and weight savings coupled with a titanium elbow.
Advantages of the Titanium Predator™ Muffler:
- Excellent corrosion resistance - titanium is more resistant than any other metal to common atmospheric environments such as marine and acid rain environments
- Titanium has strength and hardness comparable to carbon steel
- Lightweight - titanium’s specific gravity is 4.5, or around 45% less than stainless steel
- Titanium will naturally anodize from heat, exhibiting a unique bluing effect
Ninja H2 SX / SE (2018) Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Exhaust System:
- Muffler (w/ heat shield & clamp): 13.00 lb.
Total = 13.00 lb.
Predator™ Slip-On System:
- Muffler: 4.65 lb.
- Elbow/Hardware: 0.85 lb.
Total = 5.50 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 7.50 lb. or 58% of OEM weight