Replace the original horn on your motorcycle with the attention grabbing DENALI SoundBomb Split Dual-Tone Air Horn Kit. The SoundBomb lives up to its name by emitting a loud blast that even the most distracted motorists cannot ignore. With 120 decibels of sound output measured at 3 feet, the SoundBomb is 4 times louder than a standard motorcycle horn. Designed specifically for motorcycles, this horn is vibration and weather proof and is finished in black to blend in with your machine. The split pneumatic and acoustic body design provides a multitude of mounting options. Complete with a rugged wiring harness that includes an inline 30-amp fuse and relay socket, this kit is plug and play for all motorcycles that have blade style horn wiring connections and includes extra connections for those that do not. Avoid being a statistic by alerting others with the SoundBomb Split Dual-Tone Air Horn Kit by DENALI.
SoundBomb Horn Features:
- Sound output of 120dB at 3ft
- 30 amp draw
- 12volt operating voltage
- Two piece electro-pneumatic horn
- 3ft air line included
- Compressor measures 4.5in (116mm) wide
- Compressor measures 2.9in (75mm) high
- Compressor measures 3in (76mm) deep
- Acoustic unit measures 4.1in (104mm) wide
- Acoustic unit measures 3.7in (94mm) high
- Acoustic unit measures 3.4in (86mm) deep
- 5.5ft harness length
- 30amp Mini inline fuse
- Inline relay socket
- Protective vinyl sheath
- Weather resistant
- SoundBomb 2 piece horn
- 3ft air hose line
- 30amp Relay
- Complete Harness with inline fuse and relay plug as well as pre-connected ring terminals and female blade connections
- 2 posi-tap inline wire connectors for custom applications
- 2 male blade crimp on connectors for custom applications
- 2 female blade crimp on connectors for custom applications
- 4 wire zip ties
- 30amp Mini Fuse for pre-connected inline fuse holder
* Bike specific mounting bracket and wiring harness sold separately.
- Motorcycles with blade style horn wire connections
- All necessary mounting hardware is included with the split horn to mount the compressor to an existing M8 thru hole, and the acoustic unit to an existing M6 thru hole. For some motorcycle models bike-specific mounting brackets are available.
- The compressor should be mounted so that the cylinder is vertical with no more than a 25 degree variance from the vertical position.