- EMAIL ME WHAT TYPE OF MAP YOU Prefer
- 1)Street Map
- 2)Track Map for Oxygenated Fuel
- 3)Track Map fro Pump Gas
- 4)DynoJet Base Map
- Reduced size from PCIII (less than half of the size)
- Optional Autotune system available for automatic custom fuel mapping without a dyno.
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adaptor is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes.
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIII)
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Size: 3” x 2.25” x .5”
The Dynojet Power Commander V plugs inline with your bike’s stock fuel injection system. It uses OEM (original equipment manufacturer) style connectors making installation easy and quick. The Power Commander V allows a full range of fuel adjustment, as much as -100/+250% over stock. Adjustments can be made either with a Windows based computer or by using the face plate mounted button adjusters. No permanent changes are made to the bike’s system. Once the unit is removed the bike reverts to its stock settings.
- Hassle free communication with new USB support
The Power Commander USB will instantly and automatically connect to the Power Commander Control Center software once it is installed. Simply "power up" the unit and connect the supplied USB cable to the computer and PCV.
- Automatic map retrieval upon connection
As soon as you connect the PCV USB to the computer and launch the software, the map installed in the PCV USB will be displayed.
- Onboard notes storage
The PCV USB stores the notes from the map in the onboard memory. This makes it easy to see exactly which map is loaded. The notes, just as the map itself, are automatically retrieved upon connecting to the unit.
- Individual cylinder adjustment
All PCV USB units have a "cylinder trim" adjustment feature that allows you to "offset" fuel to one or more cylinders. Additionally, for advanced users, the PCV USB allows individual cylinder mapping. Now each cylinder can be mapped individually throughout the entire rpm/throttle position range.
- Enhanced "file compare" utility
The PCV USB software now allows you to compare two map files without the Power Commander connected. There is a numerical display as well as a brand new graphical display.
- Easier to use "button adjustment" mode
The button adjustment has been made easier by introducing a "startup delay". This lets the user have enough time to start the bike and then switch the PCV USB into "button adjust" mode. The ranges of the buttons are now displayed in the software. Simply connect the unit to the computer and press one of the buttons. Their ranges are shown on the screen.
- "Expansion port" for future upgrades and accessories
The "expansion port" allows easy connection of upcoming accessories such as our new ignition module.
- Accelerator Pump
You can adjust: A) The amount of fuel to add, B) The number of engine revolutions during which fuel is added, C) The sensitivity of throttle movement under which the accelerator pump is activated.
Power Commander V mapping for the YZF-R1/M (15-16) Spark Force Titanium Slip-On (3/4 System) is available
for download at Dynojet free of charge.