Graves Motorsports ZX6R / ZX636 LINK ™ Slip-on Exhaust for the Kawasaki ZX6R 2013-2018 (636) and 2009 -2018 ZX6R. This spectacular Cat Eliminator Slip-on removes factory catalytic converter. This slip-on exhaust is new from the ground up with record breaking race developed features. Graves' precise engineering develops precision products that are designed to outlook, outperform and outlast the competition. Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team to 23 Professional AMA National Championships including 8 Superbike Championship titles!
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
New Can Design Featuring: Titanium Sleeve with Carbon Fiber End Cap. Strapless can design mounts without the use of straps. This design not only streamlines looks but saves 13.8 pounds over the stock can alone!
- Advanced welding process showcases laser precision welds. No over-sized welds that cause excessive heat.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Everlast packing materials
- Carbon End Cap
Sound : Exclusive GMS LINK ™ Noise Cancellation System compatible. This is a Graves FIRST! Sold separately the LNIK ™ inserts dramatically limit the noise output of the new Graves LINK ™ canisters.
- Stock Exhaust at Idle 84 db at 5000 rpm 88 db
- Graves Slip-on at Idle with insert 90 db at 5000 rpm 103 db
- Graves Slip-on without sound insert 96 db at 5000 rpm 106.5 db
- Stock pipe weight without the headers 16 lbs
- Graves Slip-on 2.2 lbs
Fitment: ZX6R 2009-2016 and ZX636 2013-2017