Graves Motorsports 2016-2019 Kawasaki ZX10r LINK™ Cat Eliminator Titanium Exhaust System with Carbon fiber silencer and carbon fiber end cap. Graves' precise engineering develops precision products that are designed to outlook, outperform and outlast the competition. Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team to 23 Professional AMA National Championships including 8 Superbike Championship titles and 3 Side x Side Pro Titles (Pro Stock and Pro Mod UTV). This unique system mounts to the passenger foot-peg via a carbon fiber strap. The longer pipe tubing creates a more powerful midrange (7 more HP in the middle and 1 more on top than our low mount system). This system can accept the LINK™ header upgrade as a separate purchase later. This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
- New Diamond Shaped Can Design (Carbon Fiber Silencer with Carbon Fiber End Cap) designed to match the ZX's body line.
- Silencer mount directly to bike using a stealth 100% carbon fiber can strap
- Constructed from Aerospace grade hi heat Titanium alloys
- 1 Auto Tuner Style Lambda sensors comes standard
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
Stock Can + Cat System Weight = 14.4 lbs. : Cat Eliminator System Weight = 4.2 lbs
DB at Idle 103 / DB at 5000rpm : 104.5 @ 5000rpm ( Completely Stock DB @ idle 79 DB @ 5000 90.5 )
Fitment: Kawasaki ZX10r 2016-2019