Graves Motorsports Rev3 2015-2019 Yamaha R1 Full Titanium Exhaust System with carbon fiber 265mm silencer. GMS Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This R1 exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Monster Energy Graves Yamaha team to 8 AMA / MotoAmerica Superbike championships and numerous 600 championships! This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. Combined with Graves’ exclusive flash tune map this system produces huge mid range and top horsepower gains. This tune also removes any computer error codes the bike will have when installing performance exhausts.
Note: R1S owners will need to purchase 8 - Yamaha Part #: 90179-08442 (exhaust mount nuts - The R1S model has slightly different diameter and do not seat into the flanges without them.
- New 265mm Diamond Shaped Silencer Design with tapered deep draw entrance and exit caps designed to match the R1's body line.
- Strapless silencer design mounts without the use of strap bands around the can using a tap mounted bracket that's integrated into the can. This design not only streamlines looks of your bike and saves weight.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade hi heat Titanium alloys
- Single Lambda sensor comes standard (eliminates un-needed factory 02 dual bungs the rob your bike of power)
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Long Tapers with Precision fitment and "butt" welds
- Spigots designed to retain factory oem gaskets during the installation process a Graves exclusive that make installation easier and keeps the gaskets in place.
- Flanges are made from 7075 T651 hard anodized aluminum. Built to last!
- Titanium silencer straps
- Optimized Graves Spec flash tune maps on the FTEcu database for tuning
Stock System Weight = 22.8 lbs. : Graves System Weight = 8.4 lbs . (14.4 lb. savings)
DB @ 5000 RPM = 108 DB
Fitment: Yamaha R1 / R1M / R1S 2015-2019