Graves Motorsports Full Titanium Exhaust System for the 2015-2017 Yamaha FZ-07 / 2018 MT-07 with carbon fiber canister. GMS Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This FZ07 exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered Monster Energy Graves Yamaha riders to 6 consecutive Moto America / AMA Superbike championships along with numerous 600cc titles This product is intended for closed course competiton use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
- New Diamond Shaped Can Design (Carbon Fiber Can with Carbon End Cap), configured to balance the FZ-07's body lines and produce the best balance of power.
- Cans mount directly to the motorcycle by using a stealth carbon fiber strap, saving weight and streamlining looks.
- Constructed from premium aerospace grade titanium
- Machined joint fittings
- Billet Hard Anodized 7075T651 Aluminum Flanges
- Dual Lamba sensors come standard. Featuring stock sensor and Dynojet Auto Tuner sensor adaptability.
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Tapered header down pipes
- Come standard with a GMS exhaust insert to quiet sound (removable).
Stock Full System Weight = 18.2 lbs. GMS Full System Weight = 7.4 lbs
- Stock DB at Idle 73db
- Stock DB at 3000 rpm 83.6
- Stock DB at 5000 rpm 88.3db
- GMS Full System with included sound insert at Idle 84.5db
- GMS Full System with included sound insert at 4000 rpm 97db
- GMS Full System with included sound insert at 5000 rpm 97.3db
Fitment: Yamaha FZ-07 2015-2017 / MT-07 2018