*Select Axle & Block: by email us
1- Axle with Block 25mm
2-Axle with Block 1 In
3- Axle with Block 28mm
4-Axle with Block 3/4In
As seen on Skeeter Todd's Custom Built FXR124
Compatible with (82-00) Harley-Davidson® FXRs
Handcrafted 0-3” over stock extended aluminum swingarm
Shed up to 50% of unsprung weight vs OEM swingarm
Unequaled craftsmanship, engineering and weld quality
Replaceable, Aurora™ PTFE® lined spherical bearings pre-installed
6061-T6 aluminum extrusion for dependable strength
DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) seamless tubing axle
Choose from 3/4", 25mm, 1" or 28mm axle and blocks
Reversible billet aluminum axle adjusters and grade 5 steel adjuster bolts prevent axle slide (engraved with Brock's Performance logo)
Includes 5/8” and 3/4” pivot shaft bushings
Interior swingarm width measures 10 1/4" at the axle
DuPont™ Delrin® chain slider (user installed)
Natural brushed aluminum finish
Proudly made in the USA
Weighs only 14.45 lb. (see product details for more info)
Please note: When using the 3/4" axle in high power applications, we suggest a wheel configuration which utilizes a double row bearing (or outboard bearing) on the sprocket side.
Will not work with OEM rear brake assembly; aftermarket brake setup is required
(brake arm & mounting tab included)
FXR Street-Pro Swingarm Weight Breakdown:
- Swingarm w/Bearings: 10.65 lb.
- Axle w/Nut: 2.05 lb.
- Axle Blocks: 0.80 lb.
- Bushings: 0.50 lb.
- Brake Arm: 0.45 lb.
Total = 14.45 lb.
Street-Pro™ Swingarm Application Notes:
- NOT a 100% bolt-on application - fabrication skills are required
- Swingarms are wider than OEM to accommodate wider rear tires and may require additional pulley or chain offset, etc...
- Shock mounts are located to allow original OEM shock length, including 4"-6" over versions
- Must install (or fabricate/weld, in some instances) longer shock studs or use offset mount rear shocks
- All rear axle spacers must be fabricated
- Rear brake configuration must be fabricated. Mounting tab(for use with 3/8 bolt) included for hanging brake arraignment.
- May need to alter carrier on rear wheel - machine rear carrier face, add a spacer to align with front sprocket location, etc...
- Note: We have longer (low clearance) carriers for BST wheels. 3.8mm longer to help center wheel in chassis (Available Here).
- Front spherical bearings come pre-installed from Brock’s Performance, with sized spacers, etc...
- Because most true performance enthusiasts upgrade to the more robust 3/4" pivot axle, this is our main focus. Your transmission case might need to be modified to accept the larger diameter pivot axle.
American V-Twin Fitment Statement:
Although all attempts have been made to handcraft a product which will fit a wide variety of machines for a particular make/model/year, due to idiosyncrasies between particular years, available options, accessories, etc…, fitment cannot be 100% guaranteed. If upon assembly, fitment issues are discovered which are beyond the installers ability or willingness to correct, then please feel free to contact our customer service department, alert Brock’s Performance of the fitment issue for your particular make/model, and obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization). Brock’s Performance will accept unmodified swingarms, in 100% resalable condition for a full refund.
Please note, refunds are issued after product inspection at Brock’s Performance, and the customer is responsible for any/all shipping charges.