Skip to content
This purchase is for a set of case covers designed to help protect your bike in the event of a low-side. The covers are made of UHMW-PE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene), a tough plastic with good strength, wear resistance and dimensional stability. It is more dimensionally stable than Nylon and used in many industrial ball bearing and friction reducing applications. They can be inexpensively replaced in case of a low-side. The bolts are made of highest grade commercially available 12.9(177,000 psi in tensile strength). Rest assured that you are getting the best material and fully thought out product.
- Condition: New
- Special feature: Brackets are designed NOT to rotate in a low side
- Material: UHMW-PE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene), aircraft grade aluminum
- CUT, plastic fairing modifications required
- Fit Models: Honda
- 2008 - 2016 CBR1000RR
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.