Brocks CT Meg Full System w/ 17 Muffler GSXR1000 17-18
- Full titanium construction with carbon fiber tip
- World class craftsmanship, fit and finish
- Low 'throaty' tone is great for everyday riding
- 62% weight savings vs OEM exhaust system
- 18mm O2 bung pre-installed for wideband O2 sensor (block-off plug included)
- Installation hardware and instructions included
- Includes (Emissions/PAIR) block off cap and instructions for decel-pop reduction
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package at no additional charge
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) trackmaps via our map support program at no additional charge
Our Best-Looking Performance Exhaust System
The winningest Professional Drag Racer in AMA Prostar Drag Racing history, Rickey Gadson, used the CT Meg to set a new record at Norwalk in 2009. The CT Series™ full titanium exhaust system developed by Brock Davidson is a direct result of incalculable hours of designing, prototyping and evaluating prior to the approval of a working model. The whole exhaust system weighs as little as 8 1/4 lbs. and at the same time boosting horsepower by allowing a more efficient air flow. The CT Series™ not only gives you superb cornering clearance, but if you are a weekend drag racer the system provides unmatched ground clearance to give you maximum lowering ability for mind-numbing acceleration.
GSX-R1000 (2017) Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Full Exhaust System:
- Muffler (w/ clamp & heat shield): 7.00 lb.
- Front Section (one peice): 16.00 lb.
(head pipes, catalytic converter, EXUP, midpipe, etc.)
Total = 23.00 lb.
CT Meg™ Full System:
- Muffler: 2.90 lb.
- Head Pipes: 2.85 lb.
- Collector: 0.45 lb.
- Midpipe: 0.55 lb.
- Hardware: 2.00 lb.
Total = 8.75 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 14.25 lb. or 62% of OEM weight
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για το προϊόν ακόμη.