Brock's Performance Dragshock EZ Hayabusa (99-18) / GSX-R1000 (05-08)
- Custom built by JRi Shocks exclusively for Brock’s Performance
- Custom shock setup by Brock’s Performance for each rider (see shock setup form)
- Helps control wheelies, wheel spin, and chassis pogo
- Adjustable spring length for proper setting of rider sag
- Adjustable shock length to raise/lower the bike
- 6 high speed compression settings (1 – softest : 6 – firmest)
- Extra fine rebound adjustment for ultimate rider control during launches
- Shock body and reservoir are made of aerospace grade aluminum
- Shock can be rebuilt and serviced by JRi
- Includes pre-load (rider sag) adjustment tool
- Made in the USA
- Click to view shock setup instructions
All of the features of our legendary Dragshock™ starting at only $989. After a full season of testing, we can state that our new Dragshock EZ™ is just that… EZ. EZ to adjust for record breaking times as well as EZ on your wallet. Whether you have a stock or extended wheelbase, the new Dragshock EZ™ will help you apply the most power possible to the racing surface, while also helping control wheel spin, chassis pogo, and wheelies. 100% made in the USA.
Standard features include aircraft grade billet aluminum construction, adjustable ride height, increased rebound dampening, and remote reservoir with high-speed compression adjustment.
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για το προϊόν ακόμη.