BROCKS Slash Cut ολόσωμη εξάτμιση με Tapered τελικό Μαύρο Κεραμικό Cerakote® Ninja H2 15-19
- Incredible 72% weight savings vs. OEM
- Inspired by the H2R OEM full system
- High-temp black (Cerakote®) ceramic coated finish
- Distinctive look / aggressive sound
- Increased ground clearance
- 13” slash cut megaphone muffler
- 2” outlet permanent baffle
- Due to internal construction of heat-resistant materials the baffle is not removable
- No fairing modifications required
- Aerospace quality, ultra lightweight stainless construction
- Pre-installed 18mm bung for wideband O2 sensor
- Includes 12mm O2 bung adapter and block off plug
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package
At no additional charge
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) trackmaps via our Map Support program
At no additional charge
The Slash Cut full system for Kawasaki’s most powerful production motorcycle is ready to take your supercharged Ninja H2 to the next level. Designed in-house by the Brock’s Performance team of national championship-winning product engineers, tuners and racers, the H2 system was developed with input taken directly from H2 owners via internet forums and other social media. Those same H2 owners were then able to follow the development process online through our videos, photos, sound clips and dyno charts.
Brock’s team used every trick in the book to produce the Slash Cut full system. During testing, the supercharged Ninja spit fire and lit up many prototype headers as it went through a vigorous research & development program on the dyno to extract maximum power from the 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust. The end result is a stunningly crafted system that unleashes the supercharged Ninja’s true potential. In addition to feeling the incredible weight savings, H2 owners will admire the clean look achieved with the removal of the OEM pipe and it’s bulky catalytic converter.
WARNING: Due to the extreme nature of the Ninja H2, all Brock's Performance exhaust systems are designed to be used in conjunction with a Dynojet PCV and Brock's Performance fuel mapping installed at a minimum. The addition of a Brock's Performance ECU flash with our exhaust, PCV and fuel mapping is recommended for optimum performance. Any other configuration could result in premature exhaust wear that will not be covered under warranty. Brock’s Performance PCV fuel mapping is available at no charge, with any Ninja H2 full or slip-on exhaust purchase, by clicking the Map Support tab above.
The PAIR Valve on Ninja H2 is disabled via the use of our Brock’s Performance ECU flash. Damage to the exhaust system, via extreme heat and/or excessive deceleration pop, may result from an improperly blocked PAIR system. Brock’s Performance will not warranty any damage created from an improperly blocked PAIR.
Ninja H2 Exhaust System Decibel Levels
Testing procedure performed according to SAE J2825
Slash Cut Muffler (with Noise Reduction Plug):
Idle: 103dB / 5000 RPM: 116dB
Slash Cut Muffler:
Idle: 106dB / 5000 RPM: 118dB
Ninja H2 Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Full Exhaust System:
- Muffler: 16.30 lb.
- Catalytic Converter / Head Pipes: 18.85 lb.
- Heat Shields: 1.75 lb.
Total = 36.90 lb.
Brock's Performance Slash Cut Full System:
- Muffler: 2.40 lb.
- Head Pipes w/ Flanges: 6.25 lb.
- Collector / Hardware: 1.55 lb.
Total = 10.20 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 26.70 lb. or 72% of OEM weight
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για το προϊόν ακόμη.